Website Privacy Statement
Effective date: 2022-11-30
Updated on: 2022-11-30
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. Jewel Blade Limited collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
Jewel Blade Limited collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 100 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
Jewel Blade Limited may use your information for the following purposes:
- Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
- To contact you. Jewel Blade Limited will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Jewel Blade Limited will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
How We Share Your Information
Jewel Blade Limited will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Jewel Blade Limited will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Your information’s security is important to us. Jewel Blade Limited utilises a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Jewel Blade Limited is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
You can also view our wider Data Protection Policy, Employee Privacy Notice and Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Jewel Blade Limited
Address: Penistone Rd, Sheffield, S6 2FU
Phone: Telephone: +44 (0)114 2217000